[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][ewf-headline title=”ECOSTABILIZZER” sub=”Natural additive for the construction of dirt roads”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Its formula neutralizes all organic parts of the conglomerate, including clay and silt and evenly disperses. Ecostabilizer has therefore a “detergent”function , that in addition of stabilizing the color and increase consolidating performance, it increases the performance by avoiding the draining “stream” effect, the primary cause of the disconnection of the surface and inhibits the growth of vegetation on the road.
Here are some of the most important advantages:
• Economical solution
• Excellent appearance
• Eco friendly product
• Easy to apply
• Natural color
• “Zero kilometer”
It’s the ideal for nature trails, archeological sites, rural roads, paths gardens, sports facilities, play areas in natural settings, theme parks, golf courses, bike paths etc..
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”921″ css_animation=”right-to-left” border_color=”grey” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”full”][vc_single_image image=”928″ css_animation=”right-to-left” border_color=”grey” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”full”][ewf-headline title=”Contact US” sub=” “][vc_column_text]Please contact Us for any further information on the product.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text][fsb-social-bar][/vc_column_text][ewf-headline title=”Technical information” sub=” “][vc_column_text]APPLICATION METHOD
• THE SUBSTRATE: must be constipating and rolled to a thickness according to the need of loading (20-40 cm). It should be considered as containment works and works for the collection of waste water.
• AGGREGATES: The mixture of natural aggregates must have the classic characteristics of “stabilized end of the quarry” the classic material used for foundations of industrial flooring or asphalt paving.
• BINDERS: The binders are recommended hydraulic lime or cement ratio of 150-200 / m3.
• PREPARATION: STABILIZZER should be dissolved in at least 20-25 gallons of water mixed with a mechanical mixer for about 5 minutes and should be added into the concrete mixer in making it disperse for about other 5 minutes. After adding water to the mixture and have manually verified the consistency we proceed with the direct transport on site to continue the work with vibro paver machine like bituminous asphalt, the finish on the edges are manually made with rakes and classic equipment construction (trowels, spatulas, etc..). After drawing up we proceed to roller compaction by using mechanical vibrating compactor until the complete saturation of the dough and constipation.
• To ensure a good maturity and a good retreat the last step is to HUMIDIFYING, within 72 hours after compaction the road goes another 72 hours continuously wet. The road will be passable after at least 96 hours.
FORMULATION AND DETERMINATION for 1 cubic meter of natural terrain: ECOSTABILIZING (1 kg)
Cement / Lime (150 kg)
Water (lt. 80-100)
PACKAGING: Bag 25 Kg, 10 Kg Bucket, Bucket 5 kg.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]